Turnover: 150 million EUR (2022)
- Family-owned real estate developer founded in Marseille by Marc Pietri over 50 years ago
- Real estate development, asset management (13 billion euros under management)
- 150 employees
Constructa aims to revive high-rise residential buildings 11/09/2023
- The skyscraper, named M99, built in Marseille will be the first residential tower since the 1970s.
- The building will be 30 storeys high, with around 50 high-end apartments.
- The project will also include a 95-unit student residence and a 130-room 4-star hotel.
- Investment in the project is estimated at 70 million euros.
- Constructa is building its second tower in the area, following on from the success of "Porte Bleue", a 56 m-high residential building with 64 apartments
- Constructa was founded in 1964 and generates sales of €150 million with 200 employees.
- Since its creation, Constructa has built and sold 60,000 homes
- One of France's Top 15 property developers.
- Constructa manages a total of 627 million euros in impact project assets.
Studies mentioning this company
Other companies mentioned:
- Bouygues Immobilier
- Vinci Immobilier
- Eiffage Groupe
- Nacarat (Groupe Robot Dutilleul)
- Altarea Cogedim
- Kaufman & Broad
- Pichet groupe
- Les Nouveaux Constructeurs Bassac
- AST Groupe
- BNP Paribas Real Estate France
- Lazard Group Real Estate
- Réalités Promotion
- Compagnie de Phalsbourg
- Duval Groupe
- Groupama Immobilier
- Arche groupe Immobilier
- CEETRUS Auchan
- CDC Habitat