Turnover: 18 million EUR (2022)
Codes Rousseau is a French company founded in 1937 by Louis Rousseau, specializing in the publication of training aids for various driving licenses. It has launched several educational products, including Code Rousseau, management software, applications for students and instructors, e-learning sites and interactive terminals.
In addition, the company offers adapted materials for senior drivers, organizes assessments to enable them to maintain their autonomy in terms of mobility, and specializes in supporting road risk prevention actions in companies.
Codes Rousseau evolves with the new rules of the road 23/06/2023
- New headquarters for Codes Rousseau in Vendée: over 3,000 m2, including 1,500 m2 to house 80 of the 100 employees.
- 1.800 m2 dedicated to publishing and storage of books and accessories.
- 8.000 driving school customers.
- Investment in new headquarters: 4.5 million euros.
- Codes Rousseau invests 4 million euros in new premises.
- Launch of Oscar 2, an improved driving simulator.
- Simulation of driving aids such as speed adaptation to traffic and lane departure warning.
- Cost of driving simulator: approx. 20,000 euros.
New manager at Codes Rousseau. 06/02/2023
- Codes Rousseau founded: 1937
- Company location: Les Sables d'Olonne (85)
- Group to which the company belongs: Springer Nature
- Sales in 2022: €18 million
- Growth in 2021: + 4 million euros
- Olivier Fretay's years of experience with the company: 16 years