City'Zen is a brand of driving schools and maritime schools created in 2005. The brand is recognizable by its red and green logo. It offers training in driving and road safety, as well as vocational training. The brand has around a hundred driving schools throughout France, in major cities such as Bordeaux, Marseille, Lille, Pau, Brest and Lyon.
Réseau C&S((City'Zen and CityPro) raises €3.5m to establish itself as a trainer. 25/05/2020
- Réseau girondinC&S (best known for City'Zen) raises €3.5 million to become a leader in training.
- The Region, with its Naco fund, Océan Participations and Expanso Capital are participating in the fund-raising operation.
- The group operates in 175 towns in France
- Group sales of €60 million
- 500 employees
- The driving school market is worth 2.6 billion euros.