- Subsidiary of Caisse des Dépôts
- With over 530,000 housing units under management, CDC habitat is a major player in the French housing market.
- Global real estate operator and public-interest real estate subsidiary of Caisse des Dépôts
- Present throughout France and overseas through subsidiaries such as Sainte Barbe and Maison et Cités.
- CDC habitat has a highly diversified and extensive offering, enabling it to manage 351,000 social housing units.
CDC Habitat buys 17,000 homes from developers 10/05/2023
Planned investment: between 3.5 and 3.7 billion euros Contribution from Caisse des Dépôts: 500 million euros
Housing units ordered: 17,000. 5,000 social rental units and 12,000 intermediate rental units.
Priority locations: metropolitan areas, border zones.
Previous CDC Habitat plans to support developers:
- Acquisition of 40,000 new homes by 2020 (approx. 30,000 completed)
- Acquisition of 25,000 new homes during the 2008 financial crisis.
CDC Habitat: enough space to build 17/05/2022
CDC Habitat is the country's leading social landlord, with over 530,000 housing units under management. CDC Habitat has created a fund, Hab'Initio, dedicated to the acquisition of brownfield sites and buildings in need of conversion, with a budget of 250 million euros. In 2020, CDC Habitat purchased over 35,000 housing units with building permits to support property developers. CDC Habitat has created a fund, Lamartine, with 7,600 housing units, 85% of which have been taken over by CNP Assurances for 2.4 billion euros. The government has launched a program to build 250,000 social housing units over two years (2021 and 2022). CDC Habitat has completed 19,000 operations in 2021. In 2021, CDC Habitat started construction on 25,700 housing units (including 13,000 social housing units) and delivered 17,500 units. In 2021, CDC Habitat generated revenues of 2.8 billion euros, up 3% on 2020, and net income of 354.1 million euros. In 2022, the number of housing starts should remain stable, while deliveries should reach 20,000 units. In February 2022, the company launched a new 250 million euro fund dedicated to this activity
Studies mentioning this company
Other companies mentioned:
- Bouygues Immobilier
- Vinci Immobilier
- Eiffage Groupe
- Nacarat (Groupe Robot Dutilleul)
- Altarea Cogedim
- Kaufman & Broad
- Pichet groupe
- Les Nouveaux Constructeurs Bassac
- AST Groupe
- BNP Paribas Real Estate France
- Lazard Group Real Estate
- Réalités Promotion
- Compagnie de Phalsbourg
- Duval Groupe
- Groupama Immobilier
- Arche groupe Immobilier
- CEETRUS Auchan
- CDC Habitat
- Spirit Immobilier