Turnover: EUR ()
Businesscoot is a specialist in sector-specific market research. Businesscoot offers consultancies, investors, marketing managers and entrepreneurs synthetic sector studies at a single price of €89 excluding VAT.
Businesscoot differentiates itself from the traditional offer on 3 levels:
- A more affordable price
- A more ergonomic digital format that enables online browsing, data copying, source consultation and retrieval of images and csvs.
- Niche markets and a fine sectoral mesh.
- Businesscoot has chosen to sub-segment traditional markets in order to provide a synthetic analysis that is more focused on the user's expectations. For example, rather than dealing with the vacation accommodation market as a whole, Businesscoot divides this market into several studies: the youth hostel market, the hotel design market, the French camping market, and so on.
Planet.com Trivial Pursuit QUIZ: in which category will you get the most points? 16/05/2023
Businesscout's study on the board game market is quoted by Planet.fr. Here are the key figures of the article:
- Trivial Pursuit is the third best-selling game in the world, after Scrabble and Monopoly.
- 20 million copies sold three years after its creation.
- Available in 19 languages and sold over 100 million copies.
- 91% of French people play board games regularly.
Franchise magazine: Beauty trades: brands that take care of you 28/04/2023
Businesscoot's study on the beauty salon market is quoted by Franchise magazine. Here are the key figures of the article:
- NOVI Group: first French group of beauty and wellness franchises, second group of beauty salons in France with 250 M€ of turnover in 2022.
- NOVI Group: 650 locations in France and abroad under 8 brands, 300 franchise partners.
- Beauty Success: 310 stores and beauty institutes in 2023. Esthetic Center and Esthetic Center Expert Minceur: 190 institutes in 2023.
- Citron Vert: 70 institutes in 2023.
- "Hairdressing and aesthetics" sector: 6,655 franchised sales outlets in 2022 (+3.7%), turnover generated by franchisees of €2.21 million (+2%).
Gourmand: The new soft drinks 21/04/2023
Businesscoot's study on the non-alcoholic spirits market is cited by Gourmand .Here are the key figures from the article:
- The soft drinks market in France grew by 20% from 2017 to 2018 and by 30.5% from 2018 to 2019.
- The non-alcoholic spirits market grew 13% in 2021.
- The annual increase in the non-alcoholic spirits market is expected to be around 10% through 2025.
Doctissimo: In Italy, new foods are perceived as a danger to culinary traditions 13/04/2023
Businesscoot's study on the edible insect market is quoted by Doctissimo. Here are the key figures of the article.
- 14.5%: share of CO2 emissions linked to human activity from the meat industry (FAO estimates).
- 40%: share of greenhouse gases generated by the global food chain according to the IPCC in 2022.
- 500 million dollars: value of the edible insect market in 2019.
- 9.7%: projected annual growth of the edible insect market by 2025.
Caridéal: Why consider buying a car without a license 12/04/2023
Businesscoot's study on the license-free car market is quoted by Caridéal. Here are the key figures from the article.
- Average cost of a B driver's license: 1,800 euros.
- Cost for the practical training of the AM license in driving school: between 100 and 400 euros.
- Purchase price of license-free car (LFC): between 10 000 and 20 000 euros.
- Average price of a new traditional car: 25 000 euros.
- Average fuel consumption of a LFC: 3.6 liters per 100 km driven.
- Average fuel consumption of the most fuel-efficient traditional cars: 5 liters per 100 km driven.
Glasses and glasses (overblog): The style engine 11/04/2023
Businesscoot's study of the optical market was quoted in this vlog. Here are the key figures from the article:
- The global optical market was worth €155.69 billion in 2022.
- It is expected to reach a value of 296.74 billion euros by 2030.
- Consumers change their corrective eyewear on average between 2.5 and 3 years.
Numérama: The real and fake restaurants 25/03/2023
Businesscoot's study on the dark kitchens market is quoted by Numérama. Here are the key figures from the article:
- In 2020, out of 25,000 restaurants on Uber Eats in France, 1,500 were dark kitchens.
- On Deliveroo, there were 500 dark kitchens in France.
- The home delivery sector represents 6% of the total value of the French commercial restaurant market, with 3.3 billion euros.
- Since 2019, the dark kitchens market has recorded an increase of nearly 20% per year.
Maddyness: Is the incubator still at the forefront of innovation? 24/03/2023
Businesscoot's study of the incubator and accelerator market is quoted by Maddyness. Here are the key figures from the article.
- Evolution of the number of incubators in the world between 2009 and 2018: 243% (from 590 to 2616).
- Number of incubators in France: 400, mostly in the Paris region.
Bazaar: Sneakers: niche brands to watch in 2023 24/03/2023
Businesscoot's study on the sneaker market is quoted by the site L'info durable. Here are the key figures of the article.
- The global sneaker market is estimated at 81 billion euros.
- In 2022, one out of every two pairs of shoes sold in France was a sneaker.
- The Swiss brand On Running seduced 7 million athletes in nearly 50 countries in 2022.
- The Autry Medalist brand grew from 3 million sneakers in 2020 to 100 million in 2022.
- Ethical brand Panafrica grew by 80% in 2022.
- Eco-responsible companies such as Veja, Faguo and others are enjoying a higher growth rate than the usual retailers in 2022.
La dépèche - Delicatessen is less popular, except when it is halal 23/03/2023
Businesscoot's study on the halal meat market is used in La Dépèche's article on this market. Here are the main key figures from the article:
- Sales of halal certified meat products grew by 3% between 2021 and 2022.
- Halal certified products generated a turnover of 309.87 million euros in 2021, an increase of 2.9% compared to the previous year.
- Sales of halal products in supermarkets had generated a turnover increase of 14.9% in 2020.
- Halal roasts showed a 13.8% increase in volume between 2021 and 2022.
- Halal sausages and hams posted a 3% and 4.5% increase, respectively, in volume between 2021 and 2022.
- Purchases of hams and cured meats excluding poultry declined by 3.6% in volume in 2021 even though prices were stable.
Real estate directory 19/03/2023
The study of Businesscout on the market of the real estate agencies is quoted on the website Immobilier annuaire.
Views: Pharrell Williams at Louis Vuitton: the triumph of image 21/02/2023
Businesscoot's study of the women's ready-to-wear market was cited on Views. Here are the key data from the article.
- 1998: the year fashion came to Louis Vuitton
- 20 years: Pharrell Williams has been a universal cultural icon for 20 years
- 2 thoughts in black and white that confront each other on social networks
- 4 collaborations: jewelry and sunglasses for Louis Vuitton, mini collection of clothes and accessories for Chanel, sneakers for Adidas, capsule collection for Uniqlo
- Women's ready-to-wear market in France: twice the size of the men's market
- Number one luxury fashion brand in the world according to Brand Finance: Louis Vuitton
- Pharrell's XXL audience: Louis Vuitton ambassador
- Back to classic and timeless luxury: Burberry, Gucci, Balenciaga
Studies mentioning this company
Other companies mentioned:
- BVA Group
- Opinion way
- Survey Monkey
- Kantar France
- Mintel Group
- Plimsoll Publishing
- Gerson Lehrman Group GLG
- Factiva (Dow Jones) France
- Les Echos Études
- Xerfi Groupe
- DMR (Launchmetrics Group)
- Augure Launchmetrics