Turnover: 1.2 billion USD (2020)
- Binance is a global cryptocurrency exchange platform that trades over 100 cryptocurrencies.
- The platform enables you to store, buy, resell and exchange cryptocurrencies against other cryptocurrencies, as well as against fiat currencies such as the Euro or the Dollar.
- Binance supports SEPA bank transfers, enabling you to make deposits in Euro directly from your bank account (subject to identity verification).
- Binance earns a commission on each transaction.
- Fees are among the lowest on the market, and the platform is a success. The fee is equivalent to around 0.1% of the amount withdrawn or exchanged. Deposits are free, while transactions and withdrawals are subject to a fee.
- Since January 22, 2021, Binance has removed the possibility of executing Euro withdrawals directly to one's bank account. In addition, Euro withdrawals are only possible by Visa card with a fee of 1% on the amount transferred.
Studies mentioning this company
Other companies mentioned: