Burgundy wine producer since 1831
6 estates in Burgundy, and over 100 hectares of vines
The Hôtel-Dieu is a remarkable historical monument, founded in 1443 in Beaune, the capital of Burgundy wines. A winegrowing hospital with an exceptional 60-hectare estate, the Hospices de Beaune has been part of our heritage for over five centuries.
The 60-hectare Domaine des Hospices de Beaune is auctioning off 50 wines from prestigious terroirs, mainly in the Côte de Beaune and Côte de Nuits. Vinified by Ludivine Griveau
Every November, the famous Hospices de Beaune auction is a highlight of the Trois Glorieuses and a festive event in the heart of Beaune. From renowned climats in prestigious appellations such as Beaune, Pommard, Meursault or Mazis-Chambertin
Ludivine Griveau, an outstanding stage manager at Hospices de Beaune 25/08/2023
- Maison Albert Bichot, 23 employees, 60 hectares of land and 117 parcels held in the Côte de Beaune in Chablis.
- The entire 2024 harvest will be organic.
- For 162 years, the auction held on the third Sunday in November has financed the Hospices de Beaune hospital
- The November 2022 sale raised nearly 30 million euros
- Over the past two years, the "pièce des présidents" (a 228-liter barrel) has exceeded 800,000 euros.
Studies mentioning this company
Other companies mentioned:
- Maison Jean Loron
- Maison Joseph Drouhin
- Domaine de la Romanée Conti
- Maison M Chapoutier
- Veuve Ambal (Piffaut)
- Famille Piffaut
- Mercurey Vins de Bourgogne
- Les Grands Chais de France
- Nicolas (Castel Groupe)
- Caves de Rauzan
- Inter Caves
- Les Vignerons d'Igé
- Les Vignerons de Mancey
- Bailly Lapierre
- Cave Henry de Vezelay
- Cave des Grands Crus Blancs
- Albert Bichot Maison - Hospices de Beaune
- Cité des Climats et des Vins de Bourgogne