the work clothing market
1.1 Definition and presentation
Workwear is defined as clothing intended to be worn in the course of a professional activity, often to protect the worker from one or more risks that threaten his safety.
There are 4 main categories of workwear:
- Technical clothing;
- Image clothing;
- Personal protective equipment (PPE).
However, the distinction between these categories is gradually disappearing, as many PPE or technical garments become more and more personalized, including the notion of image. The workwear market is deeply linked to the dynamism of the industrial sector, construction, certain market services (hotel/restaurant, transport), health care and public services. Their main functions include worker protection, brand or service communication, or employee identification. Moreover, in Italy the market is influenced by the evolution of the regulations on workers' safety, both on the demand and the supply side.
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (38 p.)
- Download an example
- Consult our offers Consulting, Subscription, Press & Education.
Availability within 5 business days
Analysts & Methods
Customer Reviews (1)
Average over the last 3 months