the swimsuit market
1.1 Definition and presentation
As trendy as the latest pair of fashionable sneakers, the swimsuit has become in recent years a garment and a trendy object in its own right. Trikini, swimsuits, swim shorts, tankini, monokini and bikini are the diﬀérentes variations that customers can find.
The swimsuit belongs to the broader category of swimwear. We will try to deal mainly with the swimsuit market
The swimsuit market can be divided into two main categories:
- "Technical" swimsuits used by pool swimmers or sportsmen;
- The "leisure" type swimsuits which are trendy and summer swimsuits for swimming at sea and on the beach.
Men and women have a different consumption of swimwear, 75% of the world market being female[Kantar Worldpanel].
The latest trends in the Spanish market are anti-UV swimwear, quick-drying swimwear and stretch swimwear. There are also ecological trends in the consumption of swimwear.
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (38 p.)
- Download an example
- Consult our offers Consulting, Subscription, Press & Education.
Availability within 2 business days
Analysts & Methods
Customer Reviews (1)
Average over the last 3 months