the seasonal rental market
1.1 Presentation and market definition
French legislation defines seasonal rental as " the rental of a building concluded for a maximum and non-renewable period of ninety consecutive days "
The market brings together the different platforms allowing to rent accommodation for a short period of time, usually between private individuals and concerns different types of housing Houses, villas, apartments, rooms, bungalows and caravans.
The global market is growing rapidly and is catching up with the income levels generated by the hotel industry
France is the world's second European market for seasonal rental and this type of accommodation is increasingly appealing to the French. Very touristic country, the French market is particularly dynamic, also driven by local customers
The intense competition between professional actors in the hotel industry and individuals using a platform to rent their property. The legislative context and also decisive for the future growth of the sector.
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (38 p.)
- Download an example
- Consult our offers Consulting, Subscription, Press & Education.
Analysts & Methods
Customer Reviews (1)
Average over the last 3 months