The soft drinks market includes the following different types of beverages, mainly marketed through food distribution networks (supermarkets, grocery stores...) or out-of-home tours (restaurants, bakeries, automatons...) :
- soft-drinks (soft drinks or still drinks)
- flavoured waters
- fruit juice and vegetables
In France, the market is largely dominated by sales of carbonated soft drinks (or "BRSA") followed by fruit juice sales. The latter category has the particularity of being most often distributed under private labels, unlike the rest of the other categories in the soft drinks are mainly marketed under the brand names of manufacturers . It is also about the production of soft drinks, which represents the most dynamic segment of the market while fruit juice production is stagnating
Overall, the market is driven by the various innovations (packaging and new formats in particular) and the marketing efforts which make it possible to stimulate demand in a sustainable way, but also through a generalized price growth for many years
L' legal environment is decisive such as the impact of the soda tax on manufacturing costs and margins of individual manufacturers
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (38 p.)
- Download an example
- Consult our offers Consulting, Subscription, Press & Education.
Availability within 1 business day
Buy a pack and get an immediate discount
Pack 5 études (-15%) - France
- 5 études au prix de 75,6€HT par étude à choisir parmi nos 800 titres sur le catalogue France pendant 12 mois
- Conservez -15% sur les études supplémentaires achetées
- Choisissez le remboursement des crédits non consommés au terme des 12 mois (durée du pack)
Inclus dans ce pack: This study (The Refreshment Drinks Market - France) + 4 other studies of your choice
1 sector analyzed
in 40 pages