1.1 Presentation and definition of the real estate loan brokerage market
In order to find the best interest rate, borrowers can use the services of brokers , intermediaries between banks and the buyer which can also renegotiate existing loans for several years.
More and more French people are using a real estate loan broker for their loans. Indeed, more than a third of them sought a broker for their real estate loan in 2018, the majority of them to obtain more advantageous rates.
The market is thus boosted by low interest rates which favours real estate lending volumes, while brokerage fees vary little from banks, around 1% of the amount borrowed, however capped.
Nevertheless, the profession suffers from increased regulation, in particular with the Basel III agreements which require more transparency, capital and better liquidity ratios.
However, the number of real estate loan brokers has logically increased throughout France, particularly in medium-sized French cities. [ ORIAS ],
According to YouFinance.com, broker market share is expected to continue to increase in the coming years and most likely to quickly reach 50% of all home loans for individuals. [ Credit Deductible ]
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (38 p.)
- Download an example
- Consult our offers Consulting, Subscription, Press & Education.
Availability within 2 business days
Buy a pack and get an immediate discount
Pack 5 études (-15%) - France
- 5 études au prix de 75,6€HT par étude à choisir parmi nos 800 titres sur le catalogue France pendant 12 mois
- Conservez -15% sur les études supplémentaires achetées
- Choisissez le remboursement des crédits non consommés au terme des 12 mois (durée du pack)
Inclus dans ce pack: This study (The real estate loan brokerage market - France) + 4 other studies of your choice
1 sector analyzed
in 40 pages