1.1 Presentation and market definition
The pork market includes the processing of pig meat, from slaughterhouse operations to the production of fresh, frozen or deep-frozen meat and also sausages.
Some players have integrated the entire value chain, such as Leclerc and Les Mousquetaires, as both producers and distributors.
According to l’Agreste, 46% of the meat purchased in France in 2017 was pork, followed by beef at 18%, making it the first meat purchased in the country.
The growing awareness of the negative effects of meat on the body, a general concern and skepticism about the origin of certain products, are variables that continue to impact the relationship of French with meat.
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (38 p.)
- Download an example
- Consult our offers Consulting, Subscription, Press & Education.
Availability within 3 business days
Buy a pack and get an immediate discount
Pack 5 études (-15%) - France
- 5 études au prix de 75,6€HT par étude à choisir parmi nos 800 titres sur le catalogue France pendant 12 mois
- Conservez -15% sur les études supplémentaires achetées
- Choisissez le remboursement des crédits non consommés au terme des 12 mois (durée du pack)
Inclus dans ce pack: This study (The pork meat market - France) + 4 other studies of your choice
1 sector analyzed
in 40 pages