1.1 Definition of the survey market in France:
According to the the Survey Observatory , a survey is "a statistical survey designed to give a quantitative indication, at a given date, of the opinions, wishes, attitudes or behaviour of a population by questioning a representative sample of the population, whether constituted by the quota method or by the random method"
The polling market is a sub-segment of the market for market research and surveys defined by the INSEE under the name NAF 7320Z. In theory, it excludes studies on the commercial potential of goods and services, their recognition and public acceptance. Similarly, it does not include studies on consumer habits Only opinion polls on political, economic and social issues and statistical analysis of results are part of the survey market (source independent.io )
But in reality, the main players in the survey market are research and polling firms . As their name suggests, they generally combine the two activities, in a wide variety of sectors. The French market is dominated by French players such as BVA or Ipsos. The sector's turnover is about 2.4 billion euros.
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (38 p.)
- Download an example
- Consult our offers Consulting, Subscription, Press & Education.
Availability within 5 business days
Buy a pack and get an immediate discount
Pack 5 études (-15%) - France
- 5 études au prix de 75,6€HT par étude à choisir parmi nos 800 titres sur le catalogue France pendant 12 mois
- Conservez -15% sur les études supplémentaires achetées
- Choisissez le remboursement des crédits non consommés au terme des 12 mois (durée du pack)
Inclus dans ce pack: This study (The polling market - France) + 4 other studies of your choice
1 sector analyzed
in 40 pages