the pallet market
1.1 Presentation and definition of the pallet market in Spain
According to the Research , the pallets are a horizontal platforms that support goods and help to transport them with a front loader or forklift truck (used in handling and warehouse management) from one place to another. According to the same source, they are one of the most commonly used bases for the stacking of goods and are usually secured with a pallet clamp, stretch film, adhesive or other stabilization means. They can be manufactured with different materials depending on the application such as wood, plastic, metal, etc. As pallets ensure efficient handling and easy portability, they are used by a large number of manufacturers and shippers of commercial goods all over the world.
The pallet is a plateau generally in woods commonly used for the transfer or storage of goods . The wooden pallet is dominant in the world with 82% market share in 2017 as defined in Persistence Market Research in front of the plastic , the paper cardboard and the metal
However, in recent years plastic pallets, plastic pallets are gaining market importance in various sectors due to their reusability and their recyclability even as the market for wooden pallets begins to saturate.
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (38 p.)
- Download an example
- Consult our offers Consulting, Subscription, Press & Education.
Analysts & Methods
Customer Reviews (1)
Average over the last 3 months