The Market of Linguistic Stays
1.1 Market definition and presentation
Language study stays are stays of varying length in a foreign country, to learn or improve the language of the country. Carried out by:
- Children (under 12),
- Teenagers (12-18 years)
The global market for language travel has seen an impressive growth in recent years both in value and volume, due to the increasing attention paid to the learning of foreign languages, internationality and inclusion.
Among the main players on the market, there are agencies specialising in language holidays, associations and specialised organisations that own their own language schools.
In recent years, the offers and formulas proposed have evolved, as have the audiences concerned. The offer has been extended to a larger number of countries, even if fluency in English remains the primary motivation for this type of stay.
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (38 p.)
- Download an example
- Consult our offers Consulting, Subscription, Press & Education.
Analysts & Methods
Customer Reviews (1)
Average over the last 3 months