The real estate sector can be broken down into three types of major players : the independent agencies , the agencies affiliated to a franchise network and the authorised agents (since the 2000s).
The real estate agent agent otherwise known as commercial real estate agent is a natural person with the auto-entrepreneur status and working on behalf of a real estate agent (legal entity) which gives it a mandate to purchase, sell, rent or provide real estate services. This legal entity may be a traditional real estate agency or a network of agents.
The networks of real estate agents are therefore an intertwining of contractual relationships between independent "agent agents" and a "parent" agency . A network of agents cannot be compared to a group of companies since in the case of the network of agents the units controlled, and therefore the commercial agents are not companies.
In 2017 there were more than 38,000 real estate sales agents in France, including 11,000 in networks as defined in the franchise observatory .
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (38 p.)
- Download an example
- Consult our offers Consulting, Subscription, Press & Education.
Availability within 5 business days
Buy a pack and get an immediate discount
Pack 5 études (-15%) - France
- 5 études au prix de 75,6€HT par étude à choisir parmi nos 800 titres sur le catalogue France pendant 12 mois
- Conservez -15% sur les études supplémentaires achetées
- Choisissez le remboursement des crédits non consommés au terme des 12 mois (durée du pack)
Inclus dans ce pack: This study (The market for proxy networks - France) + 4 other studies of your choice
1 sector analyzed
in 40 pages