the market for professional photographers
1.1 Market definition
Photography covers five functions to which respective markets correspond each time, as the OPI schematizes
Source IPOS , 2010
In addition to these photographic functions, there are production activities shared between camera manufacturers and sellers, photo laboratories (printing, cutting, assembly, etc.), professional photographers' agencies and independent photographers. The typology of photographic service companies is as follows (see below):
- Professional photographers, mainly self-entrepreneurs, self-employed (official photos, advertising)
- Independent photojournalists (war, sport, events)
- Specialized photographic laboratories (film processing, retouching, editing)
- Photo studios
- Photographic sign networks (photo processing business, sale of photo equipment)
- Pure players (digital photo printing entirely online)
The the professional photography market in France therefore brings together a diversity of segments and players
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (38 p.)
- Download an example
- Consult our offers Consulting, Subscription, Press & Education.
Analysts & Methods
Customer Reviews (1)
Average over the last 3 months