1.1 Definition and scope of study
Camping is a tourist activity that consists of stay in outdoor accommodation .
High-end campsites are becoming increasingly important in the French offer, driven in particular by changes in the the expectations of the French, who now demand comfort and service but also by expanding the offer to include new and original proposals. Camping today no longer only refers to staying outdoors in a tent, as it was a few years ago.
The main focus of this study is all high-end campsites. This excludes in particular sales of camping equipment, caravans or motorhomes. Thus, the main focus will be on high-end establishments under NAF code 55.30Z Campgrounds and parks for caravans or recreational vehicles [ INSEE ]
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (38 p.)
- Download an example
- Consult our offers Consulting, Subscription, Press & Education.
Availability within 1 business day
Buy a pack and get an immediate discount
Pack 5 études (-15%) - France
- 5 études au prix de 75,6€HT par étude à choisir parmi nos 800 titres sur le catalogue France pendant 12 mois
- Conservez -15% sur les études supplémentaires achetées
- Choisissez le remboursement des crédits non consommés au terme des 12 mois (durée du pack)
Inclus dans ce pack: This study (The market for luxury campsites - France) + 4 other studies of your choice
1 sector analyzed
in 40 pages