1.1 Definition and scope of study
The market for luxury men's clothing is a niche market, reserved for a part of the population able to afford regularly, or occasionally, brand name or high-fashion clothing at very high prices.
In contrast to the wider ready-to-wear market, which is experiencing a strong downward trend (-15% of its value between 2007 and 2018), the luxury clothing market is in very good health, in line with the more global luxury goods market.
The market for luxury men's clothing remains dominated by the big names in haute couture, leaving little room for new entrants. However, in the world of men's luxury clothing, new underlying trends are emerging, such as the integration of streetwear into traditional luxury codes or the boom in second-hand clothing. The traditional players are thus facing a major challenge to adapt to this new market structure, faced with newcomers emerging from this new situation.
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (38 p.)
- Download an example
- Consult our offers Consulting, Subscription, Press & Education.
Availability within 1 business day
Buy a pack and get an immediate discount
Pack 5 études (-15%) - France
- 5 études au prix de 75,6€HT par étude à choisir parmi nos 800 titres sur le catalogue France pendant 12 mois
- Conservez -15% sur les études supplémentaires achetées
- Choisissez le remboursement des crédits non consommés au terme des 12 mois (durée du pack)
Inclus dans ce pack: This study (The luxury men's clothing market - France) + 4 other studies of your choice
1 sector analyzed
in 40 pages