1.1 Market definition
A license plate is a plate used to identify the vehicle. It is made from aluminium or plexiglass. It is a mandatory element for the possession of a vehicle, it is irremovable (it is riveted to the car and not screwed)
4-wheeled vehicles (trucks, vans, buses, passenger cars, road and agricultural tractors and VASPs) must have two plates, one at the front and one at the rear. Motorcycles, trailers and semi-trailers must have only one at the rear
Different license plate formats are accepted for the 4 wheels: 520x110 cm, 275x200 cm. Motorcycles must have a 210x130 cm plate
Since 2009, the registration system has been the SIV system. (Vehicle Identification System). It replaces the FNI system (National Registration File). The plates are then assigned to the car for life. The registration is in the format XX-000-XX. It is possible to add a territorial identifier (Logo and region number)
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (30 p.)
- Consult an example PDF or online
Availability within 3 business days
Buy a pack and get an immediate discount
Pack 5 études (-15%) - France
- 5 études au prix de 75,6€HT par étude à choisir parmi nos 800 titres sur le catalogue France pendant 12 mois
- Conservez -15% sur les études supplémentaires achetées
- Choisissez le remboursement des crédits non consommés au terme des 12 mois (durée du pack)
Inclus dans ce pack: This study (The License Plate Market - France) + 4 other studies of your choice
1 sector analyzed
in 40 pages
The market for automatic cash registers - France
Interesting estimate of a fast-growing market mainly centered on mass retailing and specialized distribution, whose development is however slowed down by social problems linked to the disappearance of cashiers. Consumer behavior in front of these automatic checkouts and product typology well analyzed
Hello Malcolm, Thank you very much for this very positive review! We are delighted that you are enjoying our studies and we thank you for your trust in us.
The bodywork market - France
Publicado en 25/02/2021 by Lengele
Saves time on researching reliable statistics
Hello, Thank you for your feedback which helps us to improve the quality of our studies.
The Glass Fiber Market - France
Publicado en 11/02/2021 by Marc-Henri Mignon - Insights & Synergies Conseils
An interesting price-quality ratio to enter a new market
Hello Marc-Henri, Thank you for your feedback which helps us to improve the quality of our studies.