1.1 Market presentation
HVAC engineering includes all the facilities that ensure the heating, ventilation and air conditioning of a building, tertiary or industrial
Several activities are grouped in the HVAC engineering market:
- Gas and fuel oil boilers;
- Heat pumps ;
- Air conditioning ;
- Ventilation and air treatment;
- Solar equipment ;
- Water radiators;
- Filtration ;
- Wooden boilers.
The HVAC market includes 23,000 direct jobs, including 12,500 in industry .
HVAC engineering is an activity with a high stake in sustainable development and energy savings, since its objective is to develop solutions to regulate the temperature of professional or residential premises. Because of its importance, HVAC engineering is closely linked to renewable energies (solar, biomass, condensing boilers, biogas, etc.)
HVAC engineering therefore depends greatly on the state of health of the building market and regulatory advances in environmental protection. Thus, our analysis will include the 7% decrease in construction starts in 2018, according to the Department of Territorial Cohesion.
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (38 p.)
- Download an example
- Recent reviews ★★★★☆
Availability within 1 business day
Buy a pack and get an immediate discount
Pack 5 études (-15%) - France
- 5 études au prix de 75,6€HT par étude à choisir parmi nos 800 titres sur le catalogue France pendant 12 mois
- Conservez -15% sur les études supplémentaires achetées
- Choisissez le remboursement des crédits non consommés au terme des 12 mois (durée du pack)
Inclus dans ce pack: This study (The HVAC engineering market - France) + 4 other studies of your choice
1 sector analyzed
in 40 pages