the Home Decoration Market
1.1 Presentation and definition of the decoration market
The home decor market is comprised of several accessories and items used to furnish and decor one’s house.
The French home décor market can be considered as follows:
- Home decorative objects and textiles (such as curtains, cushions, tablecloths, fabrics)
- Small furniture items (such as lamps, coffee tables, nightstands)
- Large furniture items (such as beds, benches, sofas)
The global market is growing and is expected to continue to grow in the coming years. Market growth is driven in particular by the increase in the rate of urbanization and global growth driven by developing countries.
The French interior design market seems to resist relatively well to less favourable economic contexts, proof of the French people's attachment to their comfort and decoration at home.
The market is also characterized by a certain attachment to consumption in the physical point of sale, even if the growth of the online sales channel cannot be neglected as well as its influence in the purchasing decision process.
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (38 p.)
- Download an example
- Consult our offers Consulting, Subscription, Press & Education.
Analysts & Methods
Customer Reviews (1)
Average over the last 3 months