1.1 Presentation and definition of the food supplement market
The "study" The mercado de los complementos alimenticios en España "of Food Consulting (Isabel Santos and Javier Morán) explains that a food supplement is a natural bioactive substance concentrated with nutrients presented in simple or combined form, marketed in doses (capsule, capsule, tablet, tablet, tablet, powder, ampoule, dropper bottle, etc.) intended to supplement the normal diet. Emblematic of the rise of nutrition and health, dietary supplements have been increasingly popular for several years in segments as diverse as slimming, sleep stress, digestion, circulation and even solar energy.
The profiles of people consuming these products are very different, but there are mainly individuals with poor eating habits (unbalanced diet, low in fruit and vegetables), people on a specific diet to lose weight, athletes, people over 50 years of age, women of childbearing age, children under 5 years of age, people who protect themselves from the sun and vegan people
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (38 p.)
- Download an example
- Consult our offers Consulting, Subscription, Press & Education.
Availability within 5 business days
1 sector analyzed
in 40 pages