1.1 Presentation and definition of the toilet market
The toilet market characterizes the supply and demand of toilet facilities (generally ceramic, stainless steel or porcelain products) in France. There are many manufacturers of toilets and they can be segmented into different types:
- Manufacturers of toilets for residential and non-residential buildings.
- Traditional toilets (consisting of a headquarter and a door):
- the WC with tank, the most common, the monobloc WC where the tank and the tub are common, the WC with separate tank at a height where the tank is connected to the tub by a vertical pipe.
- Innovative bathrooms, increasingly popular and sought after in developed countries:
Dry baths; suspended baths; Japanese baths (or washing machines); baths without flange; connected baths; connected baths.
- Manufacturers of public toilets.
The growing importance of hygiene for both individuals and businesses (especially catering) and a progressive interest in home décor are driving the continuous innovations on the supply side.
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (38 p.)
- Download an example
- Consult our offers Consulting, Subscription, Press & Education.
Availability within 5 business days
Buy a pack and get an immediate discount
Pack 5 études (-15%) - France
- 5 études au prix de 75,6€HT par étude à choisir parmi nos 800 titres sur le catalogue France pendant 12 mois
- Conservez -15% sur les études supplémentaires achetées
- Choisissez le remboursement des crédits non consommés au terme des 12 mois (durée du pack)
Inclus dans ce pack: This study (The Fixed Toilet Market - France) + 4 other studies of your choice
1 sector analyzed
in 40 pages