The disposable tableware market includes all the products plates, cups, tablecloths, cutlery, etc. for single or ephemeral use, often based on plastic or cardboard.
These products are produced from two types of polymers which will then be used to estimate the size of this market: polystyrenes (PS) and polypropylenes (PP).
The major challenge for the market today is to integrate into policies and plastic reduction trends through the use of biodegradable and non-polluting materials. The disposable tableware market will undergo a drastic shift in Spain, because under the Energy Transition Law, 50% of disposable tableware will have to be made of biosourced materials from 2020 onwards and this proportion will increase to 60% in 2025. At the European Union level, the European Council adopted in 2019 a ban on various single-use plastic products, which will come into force in 2021 ( Newsweek ).
In addition, waste recovery is another essential aspect of the market, to meet the need to preserve the environment and biodiversity.
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (30 p.)
- Consult an example PDF or online
Availability within 2 business days
1 sector analyzed
in 40 pages
The disposable tableware market - Italy
Publicado en 17/02/2022 by Tommaso Nuti - tomura s.r.l.s.
Good report, complete and comprehensive.