1.1 Definition and presentation
The market for dental prostheses or "dental implants" refers to the production and distribution of equipment for the functional and aesthetic restoration of teeth. The prostheses are made manually or with CAD (Computer-Aided Design) systems.
One can identify different types of dental prostheses available on the market:
- Metal prostheses
- Synthetic resin prosthetics
- Ceramic prostheses (with or without metal frame)
- Zirconia prostheses
The European market for dental prostheses is dominated by Germany and Italy, which have a large number of laboratories producing prostheses. The Italian dental sector is driven by the rapid development of new technologies, and among all categories, the best performance is recorded indeed by the prostheses.
The number of laboratories has remained fairly stable in recent years, but the percentage of those that use digital solutions is growing, undoubtedly making the scenario more competitive at the expense of traditional laboratories.
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (38 p.)
- Download an example
- Consult our offers Consulting, Subscription, Press & Education.
Availability within 5 business days
1 sector analyzed
in 40 pages