The dance market
1.1 Market definition and presentation
The dancing is a art and a sport which consists in carrying out a series of ordered movements with one's body, usually accompanied by a musical background. This study focuses on the market for dance classes in France .
Different people types of dances exist in France and are grouped into different segments, of which the following is an almost exhaustive list, according to the French Dance Federation
- The artistic dance (hiphop, contemporary dance, jazz dance, modern dance, classical dance)
- The sports dance (Latin dances, 10 dances, etc.)
- The rock dance (acrobatic rock, boogie woogie, lindy hop, etc.)
- The country dancing (torque and line)
- The leisure and social dances (Argentine tango, salsa, world dances)
- The pole dance
Dance is generally taught in dance schools but also by tutors in institutions such as Youth and Culture Houses in France , of the sports halls or even by private coaches
According to a survey conducted by France Bleu , 22% of those surveyed have already taken dance classes in 2017 when 19% of the French would like to take some in the coming weeks . In conclusion, more than 40% of the French would be interested by dance classes in France. In 2017, 4 million French people practiced dance ( USC ).
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (38 p.)
- Download an example
- Consult our offers Consulting, Subscription, Press & Education.
Availability within 1 business day
Analysts & Methods
Customer Reviews (1)
Average over the last 3 months