the carterie market
The carterie industry has existed in France since at least the 18th century, initially in the form of postcards and then extended to greeting cards to experience a golden age between 1900 and 1920.
The housing market is traditionally based on a rigid paper-cardboard type medium, but the emergence of digital technology has also given rise to a digital housing market on which it becomes possible to send by e-mail or html link a "digital" greeting card or postcard.
The housing market in France covers the production and distribution of products belonging to one of the following three categories:
- Postcards "Simple" cards illustrated with an emblematic photograph, and mainly intended for mailing;
- Greeting cards (also called "double cards"): thematic cards, purchased and sent on the occasion of a specific event (birthday, wedding, birth, new year, etc.);
- Gift wrapping Gift bags, tissue paper, bolduc, gift bags, gift wrap, gift wrap, etc.
Beyond these categories, the market also includes novelty labels, albums, etc., which however represent a negligible share in volume and value.
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (38 p.)
- Download an example
- Consult our offers Consulting, Subscription, Press & Education.
Availability within 1 business day
Analysts & Methods
Customer Reviews (1)
Average over the last 3 months