1.1 Definition and presentation
The beauty institute market refers to all business activities correlated to beauty treatments in beauty salons that are performed by independent or under-name institutes. A beauty salon can be defined as a place that supplies cosmetic treatments intended to improve appearance, such as:
- Hair removal
- Foot care
- Nails manicure
- Facial aesthetic
Noteworthy, beauty salons and hair salons shall be considered separately despite many small businesses in Italy provide both sets of treatments at the same time –and clients are used to combine both at once. Demand for esthetic treatments has been increasing recently driven by a greater interest and attention to personal care and beauty. In addition, the cosmetics market in Italy represents a major economic indicator for the wellness of the beauty institute industry and has been registering incredible performances.
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (38 p.)
- Download an example
- Consult our offers Consulting, Subscription, Press & Education.
Availability within 5 business days
1 sector analyzed
in 40 pages