the Bathing suit market
The NAF/APE code for the target market is 1419Z: "Manufacture of other clothing and accessories". Code 14.19.22. includes swimwear, other sports fabric and accessories, and code 14.19.12 includes knitwear. Thus there are two categories: a broader category which covers the swimwear market and another one which characterizes the swimsuit market. The study will include both the swimwear market as well as the swimsuit market when sufficient data is available.
The swimwear market can be considered a sub-segment of the wider market for apparel and can be divided into two main categories:
- “Technical” swimwear used by swimmers or sportsmen;
- “Leisure” swimwear
The latest trends in the French market are anti-UV swimwear, quick-drying swimwear and stretch swimwear.
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (38 p.)
- Download an example
- Consult our offers Consulting, Subscription, Press & Education.
Availability within 1 business day
Analysts & Methods
Customer Reviews (1)
Average over the last 3 months