1.1 Scope of the study
The automotive fleet management market in France, historically single supplier in recent years, has been experiencing a real fragmentation. Under severe economic constraints, companies no longer hesitate to entrust vehicle management to several service providers in order to obtain the best guarantees and pricing conditions.
Environmental taxation encourages companies to adopt innovative solutions, such as car-sharing [Ministry of the Environment]. To meet their CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) commitments, some major groups such as La Poste have already taken the step of the electric fleet while many SMEs or TWAs no longer hesitate to use a used car fleet. All these structural trends point to a French fleet management market in the midst of transformation over the next few years.
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (38 p.)
- Download an example
- Consult our offers Consulting, Subscription, Press & Education.
Availability within 1 business day
Buy a pack and get an immediate discount
Pack 5 études (-15%) - France
- 5 études au prix de 75,6€HT par étude à choisir parmi nos 800 titres sur le catalogue France pendant 12 mois
- Conservez -15% sur les études supplémentaires achetées
- Choisissez le remboursement des crédits non consommés au terme des 12 mois (durée du pack)
Inclus dans ce pack: This study (The Automotive Fleet Management Market - France) + 4 other studies of your choice
1 sector analyzed
in 40 pages