Dental implants market
1.1 Introduction to the dental implant market
A dental implant is an artificial root made of metal, mainly titanium or zirconia, implanted in the jawbone to replace the root of a natural tooth.
We can talk about screws for the implant, in which a prosthetic abutment is inserted, which itself allows the connection with the dental crown. The placement of an implant is therefore inseparable from the placement of the abutment and crown.
In France, the market is facing several challenges, including the implementation of the 100% Healthcare reform (see details in the Regulatory section). Potential consequence of the reform which makes it possible to have an influx of patients on the market for implants and prostheses at a cost of 0€. Another significant point is that implant manufacturers are tending to diversify into sectors such as imaging and orthodontics: the objective is to position themselves as the preferred partner for cabients, their customers.
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (38 p.)
- Download an example
- Consult our offers Consulting, Subscription, Press & Education.
Analysts & Methods
Customer Reviews (1)
Average over the last 3 months