1.1 Definition: co-working and incubators, particular shared spaces
Coworkings are shared workspaces where a wide range of enterprises rent office space. In particular, coworking space can be divided in the following sub-categories:
- Business centres which are office buildings that host companies for events, seminars or congresses,
- Telecentres are public spaces where computer equipment and internet access are made available to employed or self-employed workers
- Incubators who's mission is to provide assistance and support for business creation.
- Coworking areas where several companies and people sit in a shared office space
Moreover, coworkings often offer services beyond a mere office space, such as equipment, catering, cleaning, janitorial services, common areas and support for companies (in some cases), based on the incubator model. They thus combine the functions of traditional shared spaces.
Finally, co-workings differentiate by aiming to create collaborative workspaces which allow several actors to gather, socialize and share materials. Many co-working actors strongly emphasize the community work the engage in, to create an environment of learning, shared knowledge, and co-operation between different users.
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (38 p.)
- Download an example
- Consult our offers Consulting, Subscription, Press & Education.
Availability within 1 business day
Buy a pack and get an immediate discount
Pack 5 études (-15%) - France
- 5 études au prix de 75,6€HT par étude à choisir parmi nos 800 titres sur le catalogue France pendant 12 mois
- Conservez -15% sur les études supplémentaires achetées
- Choisissez le remboursement des crédits non consommés au terme des 12 mois (durée du pack)
Inclus dans ce pack: This study (Coworking Market - France) + 4 other studies of your choice
1 sector analyzed
in 40 pages