Turnover: 2.45 billion EUR (2022)
Founded in 1995 following the merger of the Robet Mazars and Guérard Viala firms, the Mazars group is a major firm based in France.
Worldwide, Mazars generates 45% of its sales in auditing, 19% in law and tax, 17% in public accounting, 10% in advisory services, and 8% in transactions. Geographically, 66% of sales are generated in Europe, 12% in North America, 13% in Asia and the Pacific, 6% in Africa and the Middle East, and 3% in Central and Latin America.
In France, Mazars has a network of 41 offices. Mazars generates 52% of its turnover in auditing, 21% in public accounting, 16% in organizational consulting, and 11% in other activities.
Mazars expands into the United States 17/11/2023
- The Forvis audit firm generates $1.7 billion in revenues in its home market.
- The new "Forvis Mazars" entity, resulting from the merger between Mazars and Forvis, will be worth almost 5 billion euros.
- Until now, the United States accounted for 10% of Mazars' revenues.
- 1,200 Mazars partners and 600 Forvis partners have given their 95% approval to the merger.
- Forvis Mazars will employ over 36,000 people worldwide.
- The Mazars group, now part of Forvis Mazars, is ranked among the world's top 10 audit and advisory firms.
- Consulting represents more than 25% of Mazars' business.
- Forvis Mazars' activities are divided into one third consulting, one third audit and one third tax services.
- The Mazars Group grew by 15% in its last financial year, August 2023.
Audit and consulting: Mazars promises to rival the Big Four in Europe 14/02/2023
- Sales 2021-2022: €2.45 billion
- 15 CAC 40 mandates
- the firm audits 40% of the country's major groups
- Consulting as a percentage of Group business: 25%
- Consulting revenues: 18% growth
Legal Name: MAZARS
Address: 61 RUE HENRI REGNAULT TOUR EXALTIS, 92400 COURBEVOIE
Number of employees: 3 300 en 2018 en France ()
Capital: 8 320 000 EUR
|Year||Turnover (€)||Net Profit (€)||Fiscal Year End||Fiscal Year Duration|
|2019||279 969 956 EUR||19 576 960 EUR||31/08/2019||12|
|2018||274 537 469 EUR||21 282 610 EUR||31/08/2018||12|
|2017||262 508 372 EUR||18 670 080 EUR||31/08/2017||12|
|2015||240 195 524 EUR||15 841 311 EUR||31/08/2015||12|
Studies mentioning this company
Other companies mentioned:
- Deloitte France
- EY Ernst & Young France
- Mazars Groupe
- Fiducial France
- ATH Association Technique Armonisation
- France Defi
- Fidunion (PrimeGlobal)
- PwC Audit
- KPMG Expertise et Conseil
- Baker Tilly France
- Cabex Corporate Finance
- In Extenso
- ABCE Expertise Comptable
- TGS France
- Orcom Expertise comptable
- Clémentine comptabilité