1.1 Definition and presentation
Coaching refers to the practice of providing personalized support to the client, which in turn must achieve a goal. Coaching has traditionally been associated with sport, although there are several areas that can be improved, such as the personal or professional sphere.
With reference to the most common type of coaching, sports, it is possible to associate the latter with fitness instructors or personal trainers. Although the definition of coaching is slightly different from that of a coach, for the scope and delimitation of the market study, we will refer to all three figures.
The sports training market in Italy has shown considerable growth in recent years - driven by the greater number of members in the gym - representing a rapidly expanding sector, as a series of macro trends that affect the behavior, lifestyle and choices of consumers have shown to have a positive impact on the development of the market. Nutritional changes and new consumer needs and expectations for physical activity are variables that will affect the industry's performance.
Um mehr zu erfahren, kaufen Sie die komplette Studie.
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (38 p.)
- Download an example
- Consult our offers Consulting, Subscription, Press & Education.
Verfügbarkeit innerhalb von 5 Werktagen
1 Sektor analysiert
in 40 Seiten