1.1 Definition and presentation
Home care is a health care service for dependent, elderly and disabled individuals provided at home.
At world level, life expectancy is progressively increasing, and in Italy first of all, the phenomenon has accelerated strongly, placing the country at the top of the European ranking. In addition, the Italian population is gradually ageing, with the age group of the over-60s exceeding that of the over-30s. On the one hand, these two trends could stimulate demand, but the market is expected to be influenced by the growing interest in preventive medicine and personal and health care, which limit the potential pool of people in need of medical assistance.
Home care according to the Italian health system can be divided into four categories:
- First level
- Level II
- Of level III
In Italy, home care is entirely at the expense of the health system for the first 30 days after discharge of the hospital and then divided equally between the municipality of reference and the private sector.
Um mehr zu erfahren, kaufen Sie die komplette Studie.
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (38 p.)
- Download an example
- Consult our offers Consulting, Subscription, Press & Education.
Verfügbarkeit innerhalb von 5 Werktagen
1 Sektor analysiert
in 40 Seiten